~~~ General tea info and discussion ~~~~~~
- Tea FAQ (rec.food.drink.tea), Types of tea (teageek), Tea (wikipedia)
- Rec.Food.Drink.tea (newsgroup “forum”)
- Chinese tea terms translator: the Babelcarp (by Lew Perin)
- The Tea Blog List by Tea Guy (Bill)
- Pu-erh.net, Pu-erh.net stores reviews, Pu-Erh Tea Community,
- Pu-Erh processing, bingcha (chinese).
- Organic Food /Organic Tea /Organic Juice
- What foods/snacks to eat/pair/match with what Tea ?
- Caffeine in Tea and the (false)myth of removing caffeine in 30 seconds infusion.
- Caffeine content of some teas(groundup to powder for chromatography) –teacaff.
- Waste time reading thru Tea related patents: US Patent Office, Freepatentsonline.
~~~ Tea Brewing & Infusion methods ~~~~
- COLD infusions: for green, sometimes used, takes ~15-20 min @ room temp(25C)
- HOT infusions: pull out more flavor from the leaf, must be careful not to over-infuse.
- English tea (milk in first? or milk in last?)
- Japanese tea brewing/infusion instructions.
- Yixing teapots: (got one!)
- Gaiwan (using it for anything, mostly for ‘tasting’ sessions)
- CUPWAN(plastic cups)(everyday choice at this time)…(call it… fast-cha)
~~~ Tea Tasting ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Professional tea tasting ‘cupping’ (need some non commercial links,pictures here).
- Assam tea exchange’s tasting guide.
- ‘Connoisseur’ wording for describing tea can be found at Tea council of Canada.